Monday, April 11, 2011

ABC's Journal

Author's Note: The following is continued off of the prompt we were given. We then were given things to do with the ABC's in our stories. For example, the person on our left had to give us an animal that started with an A.

Prompt Given: You are driving across a bridge toward a country you have never visited before. On the other side of the bridge, you can barely make out what seems to be a series of homes that look to be abandoned, for there is no one around. There is a train station with a steaming locomotive parked on the track.


I exit my car, which I had painted purple in memory of Barnie. I look all around, until finally I see an orange figure disappear behind one of the houses. I run towards it.
"Excuse me! Excuse me!Can you help me?"
The figure kept walking. It finally stops behind the house. There are five more of the figure, but these are different colors.

6 comments:

  1. Let me guess. Teletubbies. I think you should continue this piece. The beginning you have is a good story starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good start to a story, so you should continue it. I just have one question...why are the figure colorful!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds funny as far as you've gone, and now that we've ended that you should continue freestyle! Also, where have you been?! D8

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never finished this. There is more. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is this supposed to be a satire story? it seems like a really dark mood, even though they are teletubbies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you post the rest? That would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete